Really glad that this got a page - Nice start! The page needs to link to target's and attacker's video and I would change the "Result" column to be called "Death Message". This page needs to be linked to from other wiki pages too.
- Be our guest, you can edit the page yourself, you know. --Mega (talk) 03:13, 3 September 2013 (CEST)
- The videos should come from their respective pages - just make sure the entry has
| Activity is=Death GamesThe problem with having the target and attacker videos listed in the result table is that it requires a manual update, which only works if someone is monitoring the page. I'm more likely to update video pages, which is why I set up the video list so that it would pull directly from the members video lists, so that while the result column may be out of date the videos would be less likely to be. If you have time to update it a list of participants for the season 4 Death Games should be added, similar to those found on pages like MineCon. --Atharsea (talk) 06:03, 3 September 2013 (CEST)
Two questions that I would prefer someone's else has some input.
- What date would you prefer to use for adlingtont's attempt? The same as VintageBeef's? The date of his perspective if it is released?
- Could it be that the target's videos are listed as Event=Death Games Target, different from something like Event=Death Games Attack?
- Same as with prank wars, the earlier date is used. If Anderz video, or VintageBeef's, also documents adlingtons attempt that date should be used. Do you mean splitting the videos into two lists, based on whether the person was a target or an attacker? That could be done, by modifying both the query and the videos to "Activity is=Death Games Attack" or "Activity is=Death Games Target" --Atharsea (talk) 06:28, 9 September 2013 (CEST)
The reason for the video list is to try to keep this page as updated as possible without having to edit it separately from the video pages. The video list is dynamic, updating as the videos are added to the video pages. I'd love to combine the two lists, but I'd like to avoid manual updates. Maybe we can use "Activity is" for Death Games Attack/Defend, "Id" for Attacker v Defender and one of those (maybe Id?) for Win/Loss, and then "Description" for the death message? The possible discrepancy in video dates would need to be accounted for, and then a new template would have to be made. Then the first column would be the date, the second would be the Attacker v Defender and the third would be the video in a list format, like other collaborations with a brief identifying attacker/defender the third would pull the death message from the loser. --Atharsea (talk) 05:51, 27 October 2013 (CET)