Toxopausemosis is a disease coined to explain the aggressive behavior of PauseUnpause. The word comes from toxoplasmosis, which is a parasitic disease Pause apparently has and is commonly transferred to humans through cats. Pause mentioned this disease as toxomitosis to explain his homicidal behavior during a session with Etho of Dwarves vs Zombies, a server-side mod for Minecraft. The disease was mentioned by Zisteau later on the MindCrack server, after PauseUnpause accidentally suffocated Zisteau's cat, Gargantuan. Zisteau stated the cause of death was toxoplasmosis. During UHC Season 7, Zisteau mentioned the disease again, suggesting Pause to "channel [his] inner toxo," with Pause replying "ToxoPausemosis." Zisteau then explained in detail about toxoplasmosis and its association to Pause.
- PauseUnpause (29 April 2012). "Mindcrack Plays: Shoot Many Robots - Episode 2". YouTube. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TO7MHszSV8>.
- VintageBeef (24 May 2012). "Beef Plays Minecraft - Mindcrack Server - S2 EP72 - The Story of PauseUnpause". YouTube. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymm-c9uhTmo&t=834s>.
- PauseUnpause (28 April 2012). "Dwarves vs. Zombies - Part 1 of 2 - Guilty or Innocent?". YouTube. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q4pu0V1a4&t=1691s>.
- Zisteau (31 May 2012). "Mindcrack Number 28 - 'Furnace Shutter' (Z424)". YouTube. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6V3E7CjmEM&t=81s>.
- kurtjmac (14 June 2012). "Minecraft MindCrack: Ultra Hardcore S07E06 - Team Single Malt Scotch". YouTube. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSOfQLoq4nc&t=407s>.