From the unofficial fan-run MindCrack and HermitCraft wiki
MindCrack Vanilla Server
- Arena: Arkas built the Builder's shack that served as a storage and resting spot for those working on the arena. Arkas was one of two main builders of the arena (the other being BdoubleO100). It was located at 362z, 1556x.
- Arkas' Village: The village was located to the east of the Mothership. The walled town was covered in mycellium provided a home for the villagers before they were to move to the Mothership. The village was located at 1317z, 157x.
- Mothership: The Mothership was a large, circular, manmade island in the ocean beyond spawn. Arkas was in the process of rebuilding it for the second time when the season ended. It was located at 1069z, -183x.
- Subway System: The Subways system was built in spawn at the very beginning of the map and was rarely used.
- Town Home: Arkas' elaborate home in spawn was rebuilt several times. It was located at 213z, 225x.
Arkas' home at spawn
- Treasure: Arkas created the treasure for BdoubleO to explore
Arkas' treasure for BdoubleO100
- Arkasdam: His jungle city, named after named after Amsterdam and himself.
- Flash Moo and the Flying Companions: Originally a small roadside stage in spawn, demolished when the theater was built.
- The MindCrack Theatre: The theater in spawn town, built after the Flash Moo and the Flying Companions.
- The Block Exchange: A business he built in spawn that offers certain blocks (i.e ice, cobblestone, mycelium) in exchange for diamonds.
- Dwarven Village: A small town that will be beside the road connecting Arkasdam and spawn. The village currently consists of a house, stables and an inn. It is distinct by the use of granite and andesite blocks with checkerboard patterns and sharp lines,
FTB Season 3
- ArkTech HQ His third version of ArkTech HQ base is currently still intact and he uses it. There is a creeper grinder to get sulfur and an IC2 power generation system in this base. He also a giant storage room where he keeps all of his items. This base in planned to be fought over
- Starship In the End, Arkas is building a spaceship which people are jokingly calling a Star Destroyer. He is actually basing it off of a Crusader class cruiser from Star Wars. Arkas says that once the baseshp is finished that will be ArkTech HQ.
- ArkTech Airbase In the spawn jungle biome, Arkas built an airbase where he keeps all his Flans Mod parts and planes.