From the unofficial fan-run MindCrack and HermitCraft wiki
MindCrack Vanilla Server
- Desert Springs: Originally called the Wasteland village. Desert Springs was located at 524x, 3289z.
- Lava Arena: A pvp game at Guudeland that requires players to avoid lava flakes. It was located at 239x, 510z.
- Temporary End House: A small house decorated in paintings for use during the Slaying of the Ender Dragon.
- Temporary House: Zisteau's first house on the server, which he lived in while constructing The Lens. Zisteau's Temporary House was located at 618x, 2998z.
- Arcology: Zisteau's main base which is currently under construction.
- Death Starter House: Zisteau's first house on the server. The Death Starter House was deconstructed so the materials could be used in the Arcology.
- Ender Mender: A small business in the spawn village, offering a repair service for Enderman and Creeper caused terrain damage. The building was constructed with BdoubleO100.
- Farm Building: A building adjacent to the Town Hall where crops can be grown
- Map Room: Located in the spawn village, the large map wall features the whole of the starter island on one side and a more detailed map of spawn town on the other. Smaller maps of members builds ring
- Music Maker
- Map Room 2.0
- Lake SuckitAnderz
- Fence grid house
MindCrack Feed the Beast Server
- Death Star Mining Array: Zisteau's hidden quarry, powered by water turbines
- Nether hub: The communal Nether hub on the season 2 FTB server. The structure was a similar to a Mayan Temple on both sides of the portal, constructed with basalt and microblocks.
- Warded Chamber: Zisteau's base, concealed within a mountain for much of the season. A lava tower at the center of a hollowed out space was surrounded with platforms with various functions and enclosed within warded blocks.