From the unofficial fan-run MindCrack and HermitCraft wiki
(Redirected from MindCrack Marathon)
The Mindcrack Marathon is an annual livestream event held by Mindcrack to raise money for a particular charity.
- The first marathon was a 48 hour event held on 18-20 October 2013 to raise money for Child's Play. It was divided into 3 hour segments in which a number of Mindcrackers streamed various games.
- The second marathon was a 24 hour event held on 13-14 September 2014 to raise money for Extra Life. It generally featured group-oriented games and included the first ever live UHC.
- The third marathon was a 48 hour event held on 6-8 November 2015 in San Francisco, again for Extra Life. Along with various games, a number of real-world events were included.
- The fourth marathon was held on 21-23 October 2016, and was similar to the previous year.
- The fifth marathon was held on 13-15 October 2017, and also followed the now well-established format.
Mindcrack's monthly 24 hour livestreams in 2016 were also sometimes referred to as "Mindcrack Marathons".